Vacuum Bazookas and Custard Fireballs
Looking at the forces gasses can apply, how a hot air balloon works, why flames, rise, how hurricanes work, and how to make a fireball from custard powder.
It looks at:
- Vacuums, and how suction works.
- What happens to the size of gasses as you change the pressure
- How this explains how hot air balloons work
- How changing the volume of a gas affects its temperature
- What happens when you liquify a gas, and let it evaporate.
This show requires hosts to help us source liquid nitrogen.